NFO period: 10th June – 23rd June, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related securities across various market capitalisation. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objectives of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over medium to long term by investing in a diversified portfolio consisting of equity and equity related instruments across market capitalization.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option offering Dividend Re-investment and Dividend Pay-out facilities.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Alok Singh
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Total Return Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)