The late twenties and thirties are some of the most enjoyable years in lives of most people. You are likely to have settled well in your careers. Most people would still be in junior or middle management roles at......Read More
Most retail investors prefer bank fixed deposits for the short term and medium term investments. The risk free nature of bank FDs and......Read More
Most of us tend to have money lying idle in our savings bank account. We keep money in our savings bank account because we can draw it......Read More
On October 6, 2017, the market regulator, SEBI, issued a circular for Asset Management Companies (AMC) with regards to Categorization......Read More
Incorporated in 1967, Eastern Financiers Limited is truly the first investment and financial consultant in Eastern India. Over 50 years of existence, we have grown to become one of the largest investment...Read More
Mutual Fund Research
- Trailing Return of Funds
- Lumpsum Return of Funds
- Lump sum Return Comparison
- Fund Point-To-Point Returns
- Benchmark Performances
- SIP Return of Funds
- STP Returns
- Market Capture Ratio
- Debt Funds vs Fixed Deposits
- Historical Dividend of Funds
- Oct 29,20185 signs which indicate you may face financial troubles later in life ...
- Sep 28,2018Benefits of investing in Equity Linked Savings Scheme ...
- Sep 28,2018In which debt mutual fund should you invest ...
- Sep 14,2018Put your idle money to work by investing in liquid mutual funds ...
- Aug 15,2018Recent reclassification and categorization of Mutual Fund Schemes and how it can affect your investments ...