NFO period: 11th February – 15th February, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating/tracking NIFTY 50 Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate returns that are commensurate with the performance of the NIFTY 50 Index, subject to tracking error. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investor who are seeking long-term capital growth returns that are commensurate with the performance of NIFTY 50 Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – Rs. 500/-and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Payout Dividend and Reinvest Dividend.
- Fund Managers – Ms. Gauri Sekaria
- Benchmark – NIFTY 50 Index (Total Returns Index)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)