NFO period: 09th October – 23rd October, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended debt scheme investing in overnight securities
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide reasonable returns commensurate with low risk and providing a high level of liquidity, through investments made primarily in overnight securities having maturity of 1 business day. However there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income with low risk and high level of liquidity by investing in money market and debt instruments with overnight maturity.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Milan Mody and Mr. George Heber Joseph
- Benchmark – CRISIL Overnight Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)