NFO period: 09th October – 23rd October, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing in pioneering innovations theme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of equity, equity related instruments and units of global mutual funds which invests into such companies that utilize new forms of production, technology, distribution or processes which are likely to challenge existing markets or value networks, or displace established market leaders, or bring in novel products and/or business models. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities of companies operating with pioneering innovations theme without any market capitalisation and sector bias.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout and Reinvestment).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Harish Krishnan and Mr. Arjun Khanna
- Benchmark – 85% IISL KOTAK INDIA PIONEERING INNOVATIONS INDEX + 15% MSCI ACWI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INDEX TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)