NFO period: 03rd June – 12th June, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme investing in arbitrage opportunities
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation and income by predominantly investing in arbitrage opportunities in the cash and derivative segments of the equity markets and the arbitrage opportunities available within the derivative segment and by investing the balance in debt and money market instruments. There is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over short term by investing predominantly in arbitrage opportunities in cash and derivative segments and the arbitrage opportunities available within the derivative segment.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (with Dividend Reinvestment and Payout Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Jignesh Rao (Equity portion), Mr. Jigar Shethia (Equity portion) and Mr. Mahendra Kumar Jajoo (Debt portion)
- Benchmark – NIFTY 50 Arbitrage Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)