NFO period: 08th September – 15th September, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended fund of fund scheme predominantly investing in units of domestic equity ETFs
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio investing predominantly in units of domestic equity ETFs. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate long term capital appreciation/ income by investing predominantly in units of equity Exchange Traded Funds.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (with Dividend Reinvestment and Payout Facility).
- Fund Manager – Ms. Bharti Sawant
- Benchmark – NIFTY 200 Index (TRI)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)