NFO period: 15th October – 30th October, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing in companies demonstrating sustainable practices across Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) theme
- Investment objective – To generate long term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of companies demonstrating sustainable practices across Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) parameters. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long term by investing in companies demonstrating sustainable practices across Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) parameters.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs.5000/- and in multiples of Rs.1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth and Dividend Option (Payout and Re-investment Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Anikt Pande, Mr.Sanjeev Sharma and Mr. Vasav Sahgal
- Benchmark – Nifty 100 ESG TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)