NFO period: 06th October – 13th October, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended scheme tracking Nifty IT Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the schemes is to provide return that closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing in securities covered by Nifty IT Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs.5000/- and in multiples of Rs.1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Not available.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Harsh Sethi
- Benchmark – Nifty IT TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)