NFO period: 06th October – 08th October, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended debt scheme investing predominantly in floating rate instruments (including fixed rate instruments converted to floating rate exposures using swaps/ derivatives)
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate regular income through investment in a portfolio comprising substantially of floating rate debt instruments. The scheme may invest a portion of its net assets in fixed rate debt securities swapped for floating rate returns and money market instruments. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme doesn’t assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate reasonable returns to by investing in a portfolio of floating rate instruments (including fixed rate instruments converted for floating rate exposures using swaps / derivatives).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs.5000/- and in multiples of Rs.1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth and Dividend Option (Dividend option will have two frequencies viz. Monthly & Quarterly. It has Reinvestment, Payout & Transfer facilities).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Rajeev Radhakrishnan and Mr. Mohit Jain
- Benchmark – CRISIL Ultra Short Term Debt Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)