NFO period: 08th September – 22nd September, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended fund for investment for children having a lock-in for at least 5 years or till the child attains age of majority (whichever is earlier)
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of companies across sectors and market capitalizations. The scheme will also invest in debt and money market instruments with an endeavour to generate income. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing primarily in actively managed equity and equity related instruments and secondarily in debt and money market securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan. Both the plans will have Growth option only.
- Fund Manager – Mr. R Srinivasan, Mr. Dinesh Ahuja and Mr. Mohit Jain
- Benchmark – CRISIL Hybrid 35+65 -Aggressive Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)